swsties

stiesbooks

I am a lover and blogger of books. I love paranormal, Historical Romance, NA, YA, and Urban Fantasy

Storm - Brigid Kemmerer

3.75 stars! I met Brigid Kemmerer at a book signing but had not read her book yet and decided to buy it as the idea sounded interesting and a new take on the paranormal. I was glad I did and I really enjoyed the book but I did have a few issues with the story. There is a lot going on in the book especially for a first book in a series. The characters are great but I felt at times that we needed more time to get to know them and did not need as much action as we had. We also have a lot of characters and I had a hard time keeping everyone straight at times. While I really enjoyed the story I think it would have been better if we did not have a love triangle in book one and the Father issues all in the same story.

All in all it is a great story and I am starting the second on right now because even though I thought there was too much going  in book one it was a lot of fun and I want more of the brothers!